We are open!
Welcome back, we’ve missed you!
Being apart hasn’t been easy, and our hotel hasn’t been quite the same without you.
But now it’s your time to reconnect with loved ones, adventure and those plans you’ve been busy making for the future.
We’re thrilled to announce Hotel Indigo Newcastle has reopened to all of our guests!
And whether you’re stopping by or making us your new home from home for a while, we can’t wait to see you.
Our teams have been working hard behind the scenes to implement new safety and hygiene measures all around the hotel so that when you’re ready to visit us, you can do so with peace of mind.
Our Covid-19 safety measures
Your health and well-being is our priority, which is why we’ve enhanced our high standard of hygiene and introduced new health safety measures including IHG’s Clean Promise.
- Safe social distancing throughout the hotel
- Enhanced training for staff on hygiene standards
- Rigorous cleaning and safety measures including hand sanitiser stations, deeper cleaning in bedrooms, and more
- More frequent cleaning of public areas
- Temporary changes to dining with us
- In line with government legislation, from Saturday 8th August 2020 it is mandatory to wear a face-covering in all public spaces within our hotel to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and protect all guests and team members
Find out more in our Covid-19 FAQs, and if you’ve got any questions feel free to contact us – we’d love to hear from you.
Dining at Hotel Indigo Newcastle
Whether it’s a snack or something more filling to keep you going, you can choose from a range of food and drink options which you can collect from reception.
And if you’re visiting us on business, we also have some tasty treats that you and your colleagues can enjoy, delivered safely to you.
To find out more about our food and drink offering, please contact us.
Flexible booking terms and conditions
Things don’t always go to plan and we know your travel plans might need to change, which is why we have flexible cancellation policies.